Table of Contents
The king of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is still a tasty morsel for crypto enthusiasts. Even despite the bearish trend, 1 BTC isn’t cheap: at the moment of writing this article, it costs around $8,600. Want to add some Bitcoins to your portfolio but don’t know how? Here are some interesting ways to make Bitcoin.
Buy Bitcoin or Earn?
The answer is “Both!” If you have some free funds, you can invest in BTC – it’s always a wise decision. However, if you want to earn BTC on your own, there’s a myriad of options available. Although it’s not as profitable as it seems, consistency and patience will still help you grow your crypto assets faster.
1. Earn BTC by Watching Videos or Clicking ads
One of the easiest ways to earn BTC is using Bitcoin faucets. Wonder what it is?
Bitcoin faucets are a reward system made in the form of an app or a website: it provides a reward in the form of Satoshi (1 Satoshi is a hundredth of a millionth BTC). Visitors need to complete tasks described by the website. Other faucets provide alternative cryptocurrencies.
What kind of tasks do users usually perform? They solve captchas, play games, click on ads or watch videos. For every task done, they earn Bitcoin. Let’s observe a few popular Bitcoin faucets:
- One of such faucets is Bittube: there, you earn Satoshis by watching YouTube videos.
- AdBTC Top pays from 5,000 Satoshi for watching commercials (up to 70 satoshi every 35 seconds). No investment, fast and plenty. Surfing, open window surfing and auto surfing. Come in more often and watch all the ads. Raise your rating (shown at the top right). You’ll get a highly paid ad for viewing and the captcha will be less stressful. The site pays for Faucethub.io, your BTC Wallet and your WebMoney wallet.
- Bitco Mania pays around 300 Satosh daily. The website allows users to view “View Ads” ads, click Shortlinks, complete tasks and participate in Hi – Low Game. Payouts from 1 Satoshi are transferred instantly on FaucetHub.io.
- Multi Faucet site pays BTC, LTC and DOGE instantly to your Faucethub.io wallet. You can earn Bitcoins in this way. Register, click “Earn Tokens” in the top menu and work. Three types of earnings – viewing links and advertising, performing tasks.
- BTC Clicks allows earning up to 10,000 Satoshi. The site pays stably right into your wallet. You can earn Bitcoins for viewing ads as follows. Register, click “Surf Ads” in the top menu and in the new tab of your browser we do ad viewing. Then at the top left will appear captcha, solve it and get the earned bitcoins in your account.
- Kickass Traffic lets users earn from 2,000 Satoshi (up to 60 Satoshi every 10 seconds). You can enjoy fast earnings for site views, advertising and clicks on it. Visit this service several times a day – tasks are renewed steadily.
- Coin Bulb pays up to 10,000 Satoshi daily for clicks and ads. To earn a lot of money without attachments, come here several times a day. After registration, click on the top menu “View Ads” on the new page and do ad views for money, or rather for Bitcoins, which you can then exchange. Payments to your Bitcoin wallet (after accumulation) are instantaneous.
- Clix Coin allows users to earn up to 35,000 Satoshi by watching ads (35 satoshi every 60 seconds). Earnings from the advertisement are displayed on the Earn Bitcoin menu. Want more? There are also contests and mining available.
- Cointiply lets you earn 10,000 Satoshi. The site pays for watching ads, videos and tasks, for participating in games. Payouts are transferred on FaucetHub.io and in your wallet.
Is it an efficient way of earning crypto? Well, it’s not really an option for people who are involved in a full-time job. The reward is so minor that it’s hardly worth your attention.
2. Mobile apps with rewards in Bitcoin
Since more than 50% of Internet users access the web from their mobile devices, the possibilities for earning cryptocurrencies from a smartphone are increasing. On the wave of Bitcoin popularity appeared a lot of applications connected with the earnings of cryptocurrency. As on computers, you can do mining on smartphones. The amount of currency earned in this case depends on the power of the processor device.
Mining cryptocurrency on smartphones is unprofitable for several reasons: it is both low computing power of devices, and the need to constantly keep the smartphone screen on. Thus, mining will suit you only if you use an unnecessary smartphone that is constantly plugged into the network, but even in this case, the profit will be low. Android smartphones can be mined with the help of several applications, one of the most popular is MinerGate, which allows you to earn Monero and Bytecoin, which can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies.
It is a little easier and faster to earn BTC on Bitcoin cranes when viewing ads for a fee or when entering captcha.
Bitcoin crane is a service that gives the cryptocurrency to registered users at certain intervals.
You can use some web services from your smartphone, but it is more convenient to earn currency through special applications. Let’s observe them:
One of the most popular applications for earning Bitcoin is Bitcoin Crane, which allows you to collect Satoshi every 11 minutes.
- BitMaker rewards users for downloading apps and watching video ads. Bitcoins from the application can be output to Coinbase or Xapo wallets. In addition to BTC, you can also earn Ethereum in BitMaker.
- You can find your own cranes through the Bitcoin Faucets app, which collects a collection of sites that give you Bitcoins for tasks.
- The number of Bitcoin cranes available for iOS is significantly lower. In the Free Bitcoins application, you can collect satoshi only every 30 minutes.
- Unusual application for earning cryptocurrency, 21 – Earn Bitcoin pays Bitcoin users when answering surveys and messages. The application was launched earlier this year for investments from such funds as Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures and RRE Ventures. Founders of PayPal Peter Thiel and Max Levchin also invested in the startup.
- By a similar mechanism, you can earn the cryptocurrency by playing games on your smartphone. In Bitcoin Aliens you need to fight with aliens to get BTC: the withdrawal of currency is made every week with a limit of 20 thousand Satoshi.
- Claim Free Bitcoin is a Bitcoin crane where you can play the “pick a prize” game every 15 minutes and win up to 1000 satoshi at a time. The final reward, as in Bitcoin Aliens, can be up to 20 thousand Satoshi.
- In the Sarutobi arcade you can collect coins by playing for a monkey jumping on the vines. These coins are converted into bitcoins at the end of the month, which are sent to the wallets of players. The game is available on iOS and Android.
Bitcoin cranes and games are suitable for the first acquaintance with cryptocurrencies, but they won’t bring much profit. With the advent of a large number of new free applications to start working with BTC and other currencies has become easier, but in order to make real money on this, you need to invest in the cryptocurrency and monitor the exchange rates. Or you can earn a small reward, killing time in games.
3. Earn Bitcoin by Playing Games
After the rapid rise in the cost of bitcoin at the end of 2017, users started searching for new ways to earn BTC, and one of the easiest way to do it is by playing games.
Most projects reward gamers with a cryptocurrency for achieving results in the game. Today, let’s look at the most popular cryptocurrency games in which you can earn Bitcoins or other coins. Let’s observe a few of them.
Spells of Genesis
One of the earliest, most successful and perhaps fascinating games related to Bitcoin common Blockchain. Players get into the fantasy world of Moonga, where they fight each other. In the course of the game, you can earn Bitcoins by building important industrial facilities and collecting cards to build strength.
The internal currency is BitCrystals, which are tokens created on the basis of Counterparty and stored in the Bitcoin database. Crystals can be used in the game itself for certain purchases or exchanges, and sell them on third-party sites – exchanges or exchanges. Bitcrystals is a full-fledged cryptocurrency that can be exchanged for Bitcoin or other altcoins. Since 2016, you can also play Spells of Genesis in your browser.
This game is a great alternative to Minecraft because it allows for extracting Bitcoin. The economic system BitQuest is built on emeralds that are scattered on the map or can “fall” from the killed monsters. Each emerald is paid in Satoshi. To get them, the player must put the found emeralds in a special chest, and then the server sends the appropriate amount of cryptocurrency to the specified user’s Xapo wallet.
It allows the gamer to feel like a real trader – he needs to make a forecast of trend changes in the market. For accurate predictions, points are awarded, which can then be transferred to a cryptocurrency or a fiat account. According to the developers, up to $100 can be obtained for a good forecast, but judging by the feedback from the users, not many of them managed to get more than a dozen bucks a week with the help of this BTC game.
This application pays the player for knowledge. SatoshiQuiz works in quiz format and calculates a certain amount of Satoshi for each correct answer. There are several categories and difficulty levels of questions (complex and simple questions are randomly selected). Group play gives you 60 seconds to answer and the single gives you 20 seconds to answer.
This game uses the same principle as Pokémon – in order to collect Bitcoin elements, the player must go to the specified locations. Once all the elements have been joined together, you can get a whole coin. The game has the following interesting features:
- both online version and single-player games are available;
- rich choice of weapons, tools, and ammunition;
- elements can not only be searched but also stolen from other players, as well as other players can steal them from the user (except for safe areas where you can hide the found).
Cryptokittiesis the first complete blockchain game that is in demand and actively funded by players. At the moment, prices for “kittens”, which can be grown in the application are constantly falling due to the limited functionality of the application. By the way, it will not be possible to earn without investments, for the first pet it will be necessary to pay in ETH.
This is a highly prospective project, which attracts not only using blockchain but also by the gameplay. The game’s interface is reminiscent of those familiar to many Pokemons. Etheremons are “pets” that can be grown on the same principle as “cryptokitties”. Crypto-pokémon can evolve and fight with each other, which is what makes them different from kittens. It works on the internal currency, which is automatically converted to Ethereum. According to the developers, after the extraction of all available tokens (mined during combat scenes), the currency will become full-fledged and independent of the Ethereum.
What about gambling?
Sincerely, I’m not into gambling – this is too risky. However, if you ask me how to get free Bitcoins with maximum joy and fun, playing slots would be the most evident answer.
Bitcoin casinos work exactly the same way as regular online casinos do. They offer various slots, roulettes, poker, and other games. You add funds to your account (Bitcoins, of course), and play. That sounds like one of the easiest ways to earn Bitcoin, but do you consider yourself so lucky?
We all know that blockchain-based dApps and smart contracts eliminate the risk of data forgery, but here’s the trick. Blockchain-based casinos and Bitcoin casinos are not necessarily one and the same thing! It means, a regular online casino can implement Bitcoin payment, but it doesn’t mean there’s blockchain technology underlying the platform. Therefore, you cannot be sure that the game is fair. On the opposite, blockchain-based casinos can operate smart contracts and use traditional fiat currency for payments, though they are supposed to be more reliable for players.
We will not mention Bitcoin casinos here – if you want to earn Bitcoins online, you can monitor the Internet and do your own research.
How to get Bitcoins for free if you rely on your luck but don’t like gambling? Try freebitcoin website: it offers Bitcoin lottery. Once you register, you can play the game every hour which gives you the opportunity to win Bitcoin worth up to $200. Playing game consists of entering a captcha check, which rolls the dice. Depending on the number displayed, you earn some small or large amount of Bitcoin. Of course, most times you roll, you win a minor amount of Bitcoin. However, there is nothing to lose, and such method to earn Bitcoin online seems to be unoffending.
Mining Bitcoin is barely an option
Many people still believe that mining is the best way to earn Bitcoins. Practice shows, it’s not already profitable for a regular user. The difficulty of computations has risen so much a usual mining rig is not enough for making any substantial profit. Even if you buy a juggernauts ASIC and join a mining rig, no one can promise it’ll compensate for your expenses.
If several years ago, smartphone and computer mining would earn real Bitcoins, today this method is not as profitable as before. Probably, if you have money to spare, traditional crypto trading will make you more money.
If you are ready to invest in mining equipment (means, thousands of dollars), you can try earning BTC this way. Before you start, try to figure out the efficiency of the process. Take into account the following:
- Hashrate (the power of the device).
- The reward for the unit. It is halved every four years. Now it is 12.5 BTC.
- The complexity of mining, which depends on the number of participants and the capacity of their equipment.
- The cost of electricity.
- Energy consumption of devices.
- Mining pool commission. Usually, it is about two percent.
- The cost of Bitcoin.
- Changes in the complexity of mining.
The last two factors are the reason why no one can guarantee that you will make money. Nobody knows how much Bitcoin will cost and how many participants will be connected to the network, for example, in a week.
Even from the fact that Bitcoin has grown by 1460% in the last three years, it is impossible to make clear predictions. We can only talk about probabilities.
4. Earn BTC by Learning Blockchain & Crypto
Wonder whether you can earn Bitcoin while learning about cryptocurrency and blockchain? Coinbase gives you such an opportunity! Go through the education courses on Coinbase, and get the cryptocurrency right to your account.
By the way, if you have knowledge of a specific topic, you can earn BTC by completing different tasks.
If you believe that free cheese is only found in the mousetrap and prefer earning Bitcoins with your hard work, there are many platforms to help you with that. No matter who you are – a writer, singer, translator, editor, developer, or engineer – you can start working right now. Check out the websites that offer BTC in exchange for your service:
It’s simple: you create a Bitcoin wallet and register on such website. Perform tasks and earn BTC.
Websites To Earn Bitcoin Comparison
Let’s compare how much you can earn using Bitcoin faucets and different websites.
|Website||Reward||Tasks & activities|
|AdBTC Top||Up to 5,000 Satoshi daily||Watching ads|
|Bittube||Up to 10,000 Satoshi daily||Watching YouTube videos|
|BTC Clicks||Up to 10,000 Satoshi daily||Watch and click ads|
|Clix Coin||Up to 35,000 Satoshi daily||Watching ads, participating in contests|
|Coin Bulb pays||Up to 10,000 Satoshi daily||Watch and click ads|
|Kickass Traffic||Up to 2,000 Satoshi daily||Viewing websites|
|Coinbase||Up to $130||Learn about cryptocurrencies (complete courses)|
How to make Bitcoin online? There are a few interesting ways to earn Bitcoins online – all differ. Some of them, such as trading and gambling, are quite risky. But while the profitability of gambling totally depends on your luck, trading is something that requires knowledge. You should have enough experience to understand how to get Bitcoin via trading.
No matter which strategy you choose, you should always double-check the platforms where you are going to buy or earn Satoshi. Make sure that you work with reliable websites that make fair payments and provide agreeable conditions. Reviews and feedbacks will help you to make the right choice.
Like what you read? Give us one like or share it to your friends