Below is a convenient tutorial on how to buy the most popular cryptos on Changelly with a bank card. Have a read!
Helpful Hint: Before starting the process, please make sure you have your ID (Passport/Driving licence/ID) available in front of you/scanned to your device. If it’s your first transaction you will be asked to upload front/back sides of the doc.
- Enter the amount of fiat currency which must be between 50 and 20000 USD/EUR and choose one of the crypto’s in the list you want to buy: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, XRP
- Enter the address of your crypto wallet and press Continue. If you don’t have a crypto wallet click “Don’t have one?” under the address line.
- If it’s your first purchase through Simplex you’ll need to verify your email and phone number:
- Verify your email address by clicking ‘Verify’ button you get in your email inbox, from Simplex
- Verify your phone number by entering 4-digit code you receive by SMS from Simplex
- Review the order summary and enter your credit/debit card details on the Payment step.
Helpful Hint: If you have the option of using a Debit Card there is a higher success rate that the transaction will be approved by the banks)
- We take security very seriously, so if it’s you first time making a transaction you’ll need to upload a photo ID and enter your address (you can select “Same as Billing Address” if it’s the same).
- In certain cases, there might be 2 additional steps:
- 3DS- you will be asked to fill in a code the bank will send to your phone to verify the transaction
- Selfie – In rare cases, you’ll be asked to upload a selfie while holding your credit card. You’ll see instructions on how to do that if it’s necessary.
- You’re done! Please wait a while your payment request is being processed and congratulations on buying crypto!
You can contact Simplex Support for assistance at any stage, either by chat or at simplex.com/support
Like what you read? Give us one like or share it to your friends