Gate.io, a bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange company, today announced the addition of Ontology (ONT) to its HODL & Earn program.
The program features a series of crypto-asset management tools that promise stable profit and lower risks. With Gate.io HODL & Earn, users can earn interest with current or fixed deposits.
In the immediate future, the Gate.io team says it plans to also launch asset management tools for major cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, etc.
The ONT annual interest rate is currently 12%-25%, and is calculated based on the amount of ONG generated from holding ONT. The rate is calculated by the amount of Ontology Gas (ONG) returned divided by the Ontology (ONT) held.
- To take part in PoS & Earn, users need to register themselves. Token lock-up is not required.
- There is no handling fee being charged by Gate.io.
- The annual interest rate is 12%-25%, which will be adjusted based on the number of tokens mined.
- The interest will be calculated based on the average amount of tokens in position over a 14-day period, excluding the borrowed tokens.
- The interest will be distributed every 14 days.
- To continue to participate in the program, users need to operate manually.
Ontology is a blockchain/distributed ledger network which combines a distributed identity, distributed data exchange, distributed data collaboration, distributed procedure protocols, distributed communities, distributed attestation, and various industry-specific modules. Together this builds the infrastructure for a peer-to-peer trust network which is cross-chain, cross-industry, cross-application, and cross-device.
Like what you read? Give us one like or share it to your friends