eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptocurrencies, as well as trading CFD assets.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 76% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Earning season continues – Here are the biggest winners and losers yesterday:
During Wednesday midday, Domino’s and eBay exceeded investor expectations, sending their shares up by 4.89% and 5.04% respectively. On the losing end, Caterpillar’s and AT&T’s poor figures sent shares tumbling 3.03% and 4.08% respectively. After hours, Facebook surpassed revenue expectations – launching shares upward by as much as 7%. Microsoft reported strong figures as well, its shares spiked by 3% during after-hours trading.
DPZDominos Pizza Inc
282.78 12.58 (4.66%)
137.63 -4.4 (-3.1%)
Today’s highlights: Crypto market corrects, NYC passes greenhouse bill
- Correction on Crypto: Bitcoin hit strong resistance at $5600, which triggered a correction back to $5400 levels. As with almost every BTC dip – altcoins fell much harder. DASH went from $125 to $114, ETH from $175 to $162 and XRP dropped from $0.33 to $0.29.
- US Indices trade higher: Major US indices are trending upwards on strong earnings figures: NSDQ100 is up 0.47%, DJ30 is up by 0.18%, and the SPX500 is up by 0.24%.
- Wirecard soars: Wirecard, a German Fintech firm, exploded over 9% after closing a $1 billion investment from Softbank. Wirecard CEO, Markus Braun, stated: “…we will expand our reach and products to the East Asian markets, thereby further strengthening our position in Asia.”
- Oil spill: Crude oil prices dipped by 0.2% during Wednesday on soaring US supply, down from $66.4 to $65.5 a barrel.
- Volatility expected for USD: The monthly Core Durable Goods orders report is due in the US at 13:30 GMT, potentially impacting the greenback.
- RenewableEnergy CopyPortfolio: Thursday afternoon, NYC council passed a landmark legislation package, containing as much as 10 different bills, with the aim of reducing greenhouse gas emissions from city buildings by as much as 40%.
- Napoleon-X CopyPortfolio: We are happy to introduce another new investment vehicle for our long term investors: The Napoleon-X CopyPortfolio is a machine learning cryptocurrency algo-portfolio, developed by investment professionals with decades of asset management experience.
- Europe opens lower: The UK100 opened 20 points lower, the GER30 was down 32 points and the FRA40 opened 11 points lower.
- Important: Due to a national holiday in Cyprus on 26/4-01/5, withdrawals may take longer than usual to process.
133.83 11.14 (9.08%)
Stocks earnings releases on 25/04/2019
Stocks earnings releases on 26/04/2019
Earnings season continues: To follow upcoming earnings reports, go to eToro’s Earnings Reports Calendar. Please note that maximum leverage for CFD stocks will be limited to X5 one day ahead of earnings report releases. X10 leverage will be available again soon after the report is published.
* Cryptoassets are a highly volatile unregulated investment product. No EU investor protection. Your capital is at risk.
* Please note that due to market volatility, some of the prices may have already been reached and scenarios played out.
* The information above is not investment advice.
Like what you read? Give us one like or share it to your friends