Atomic Wallet, a multi-platformed cryptocurrency wallet application, has recently integrated a variety of new improvements along with new coin additions.
This all comes before the Atomic team finally launches an application for iOS. The Atomic app is currently available on Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, and Android.
Upgraded desktop features:
- Adjustable window width.
- Redesigned assets list, added columns: price charts, portfolio, market cap.
- Added coin info page with transaction history.
- Added new assets: Komodo (KMD), Raven (RVN) and ARK (ARK).
New mobile app features:
As the Atomic team finalizes the launch of their iOS app, they continued improving the Android version. See below the updates in the newest release:
- Fingerprint authentication added.
- Buy crypto in a secure way with the credit card. BTC, XRP, ETH, XLM, LTC, BNB, BCH are now available.
- Wallet Connect for Binance DEX – login to DEX with one tap and approve orders.
- Exchange history added.
- Track balances and portfolio value in local currency.
- Added ARK coin.
- FIO-username purchase.
Like what you read? Give us one like or share it to your friends